- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Business Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Corporate Law / Transactions
- Western State University, College of Law, J.D. – 1995
- University of San Diego, B.A., Political Science – 1991
Abe G. Salen has been an attorney for more than two decades, and is licensed to practice law before all of the courts in the State of California, as well as the United States District Court, Central, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts within the State of California, and the United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California. Mr. Salen has extensive experience handling complex civil litigation matters, with a particular focus on real estate, business, labor and employment, and general liability defense, from inception of the lawsuit through post-jury verdict appeal. In addition, Mr. Salen has extensive transactions experience, and provides ongoing legal compliance counseling to various start-up and growing businesses.
Mr. Salen is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, as well as the latter’s Labor and Employment and Real Estate Sections. Mr. Salen resides in Ladera Ranch with his wife and children, and enjoys traveling, is a huge sports fan (especially of his kids’ sports), and loves to spend time with his family.
– State of California
– US District Court, Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California
– US Bankruptcy Courts, Central, Northern, Eastern Districts of California