- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Premise Liability
- Product Liability
- Auto Liability
- Western State University College of Law, J.D 1992
- Western State University, B.S. in Law 1990
Lisa McMains is a seasoned trial attorney who has been practicing civil litigation since 1993. She covers all aspects of civil litigation with an emphasis on liability including wrongful death, personal injury, property damage, public entity defense, and product liability.
Prior to joining Wesierski & Zurek, she was one of the founding partners of Bassett, Discoe, McMains & Kargozar for 25 years.
She is a member of the California State Bar, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Defense Research Institute, Orange County Bar Association, and is a board member for Association of Southern California Defense Counsel.
- Masters in Trial – “A Trial Demonstration from Opening Statement through Jury Deliberation.” ABOTA Foundation (2016 & 2020)
- The Civil Trial Advocacy Series – “Closing Arguments.” Orange County Bar Association Education Committee (2016)
- “Don’t Let Key Evidence Slip Through the Cracks. How to Gather Critical Evidence During Discovery to Assist your Experts and Prove Your Case.” ASCDC 19th Annual Santa Barbara Seminar (2006)